Jul 18, 2009

Eventually it had to happen...

Hi^_^



Eventually it had to happen...I got more and more request from readers if my blog would turn english.
Well,
First i thought google translate would be ok,
But it ist the spelling and sentences doenst make sense so here you got me making my blog fully english.
Now thats known lets continue...

About PG red frame:

I didnt make much progress pg red frame but next week there will be a wip~!
And thats a promise!

About skycutter:

I cant continue on him since i need the parts i ordered last week from hobby link japan,
I hope i can finish him by the end of the summer vacation.

And some others things...

I recently bought 2 Micro Led System's(MLS for short)
That you will see soon on my blog.

And..

My poll on which Master grade you would like me to buy next is almost ending.
and a couple of weeks ago the leader on the poll was MG Force impulse,
Allready bought that one :D

So,
the one that ended second is the Gundam MK II 2.0 version and i recently bought that one!!! :D
soon a new poll will appear!

And with that my loyal readers this post ends.

1 comment:

  1. This is great, bro. Finally i can get fully understanding about your updates. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete