Sep 7, 2009

MG RX-178 Gundam Mark II

I present to you:

The Master Grade RX-178 Gundam Mark II 2.0

Front



Back



Side




Close-up 1



Close-up 2



w/ 130 mm Double Vulcan pod



Let me get my beam saber's^^





Beam rifle



H-Baz-87-AE/Ver.004 360mm hyper bazooka




Uh fuck,Pokemons..save me!!



GP02 to the rescue!







WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!-






Mk II: 'Where's togepi?'..Who gives a shit...





Remain stationary plz^^



Hi readers^^






And as promised i'll show you all my 2 display cases for my gunpla and other collectibles!







And with that,
this post ends!

6 comments:

  1. De MKII ziet er fantastisch uit en staat nu op me wishlist^^.
    Heeft je pg astray nog geen last van het bukken btw? :P

    Jeppa

    ReplyDelete
  2. heey ziet er goed uit, het is een mooie kit.
    ook erg mooie bease die je erbij krijgt (kan t weten heb m zelf ook :P).
    en wat komt er nu aan ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job. It is an excellent kit.
    I've made the Titans version myself. De AEUG is pending.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah! I also got the MG ver.2.0 Titan MK2, this is worth to collect!!! Nice display cases, bro. :)

    ReplyDelete